Are you ready to step into YOUR power and make a positive impact on a global scale?
Team davidji is a multicultural, multi-generational, (fun!) group of professionals always open to new ideas and interesting people. A sense of humor is important to us, a self-disciplined work ethic is necessary, along with a good moral compass. We are a tight-knit, ever-evolving, results-oriented team who wear many hats to ensure the success of our team and company.
We are dedicated every day to helping people transform the world by transforming themselves.
Do You Have the Skills We Need?
We are looking for a positive, strategic, and detail-oriented marketing team member to care for and develop our existing email marketing lists in Kajabi and Keap (formerly known as Infusionsoft), and implement strategies for acquiring new contacts and lists. This is a part-time, independent contractor position with opportunities for advancement.
This person will oversee multiple email lists for the company and will work closely with the management team ensuring all types of clients are included in our email marketing campaigns.
Your job is to familiarize yourself with our core audience and current contact list, as well as our target audience we’ve not yet reached. You will be:
- Creating contact lists using the existing database of clients;
- Curating and properly segmenting these lists;
- Ensuring contacts are properly tagged and are receiving the emails we are sending;
- Implementing regular data cleanup protocols; and
- Improving email deliverability each month to thousands of clients each day.
Eventually, you will participate in strategizing and implementing email capture campaigns to increase our list database while implementing global email marketing best practices.
- Strategic and detail-oriented;
- Enjoys working with data sets and analytics;
- Able to familiarize yourself with the technologies we use, and work closely with our Management Team;
- Extremely persistent and focused.
Ideal experience includes email marketing experience, and familiarity with email marketing platforms such as Keap (Infusionsoft), Kajabi, as well as workflow automation programs such as Zapier. This position does not include content creation, though experience in this area is helpful.
- Degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related subject.
- Highly accurate in English spelling and grammar.
- Tech savvy, particularly with Apple modalities.
- Meticulous about accuracy, incredibly organized, deadline oriented.
- Collaborative in nature.
- Top work ethic and highly self-motivated and structured.
This is a part-time, independent contractor position with opportunities for advancement.
How to Apply
- Send us a well-composed email highlighting your experience and skills.
- Attach your one-page resume.
- If you have additional questions not covered on this page, please ask.
We will review applicants in the order in which they are received.