We would love to help make this training possible for you, and are honored to offer a limited amount of partial scholarships, generally up to $750 off the price of tuition. We evaluate scholarship opportunities based on need and future impact. Please send us a completed application that provides the following information to be considered.
Scholarships are limited.
In order to consider you for a scholarship, we need to know which Meditation Teacher Training session you are hoping to enroll in (we have a limited number of scholarships per cohort).
If none of our current offerings work for you, we kindly request that you reach back out in the future.
Twice each year, the davidji Meditation Academy Scholarship Committee offers a scholarship valued at up to $750. towards tuition for the Masters of Wisdom & Meditation Teacher Training – this includes access to the online dashboard, weekly lessons, videos, meditations, weekly webinars, our private Teacher Training Facebook page, study groups, the course manual, a one-on-one session with davidji, and attendance at the Virtual in-residence week. Upon graduation & certification, the recipient will receive all the benefits offered to our tribe of Certified Teachers including access to the Teacher’s Portal and invitations to our monthly all-teacher webinars. Book purchases and any other incidentals are not included in this scholarship.
To consider your application further we ask that you confirm that you:
- have an established meditation practice
- have a desire and ability to demonstrate the benefits of meditation, inspire others and guide/support them in developing their own meditation practice
- are able to commit to the 16 weeks of online and in-residence training, including attending Zoom weekly webinars each Sunday submitting all assignments and attending the full Virtual certification week.
- are able to cover your book costs
- have the application below and an “essay” (maximum of 300 words) or 2-minute video that explains your interest in the training and how you propose to use the training after graduation
To apply, please download this application and send your completed forms to us at: