This position has been filled. Deep gratitude to all who applied, interviewed and showed such love and support for our mission at davidji inc.
Position: Content Creator/Curator & Coordinator
Company: davidji inc.
Reporting To: General Manager
Status: Independent Contractor (1099): 30 hours per week
Start Date: Sept. 15, 2022
Applications Accepted Through: Sept. 1, 2022
Salary: Based on experience starting at $25/hour
Are you ready to step into YOUR power and make a positive impact on a global scale?
Team davidji is a multicultural, multi-generational, (fun!) group of professionals always open to new ideas and interesting people. A sense of humor is important to us, a self-disciplined work ethic is necessary, along with a good moral compass. We are a tight-knit, ever-evolving, results-oriented team who wear many hats to ensure the success of our team and company.
We are dedicated every day to helping people transform the world by transforming themselves.
Do You Have the Skills We Need?
We are looking for a new team member with short and long-form writing skills, with some marketing experience, who can level up our digital content creation and social media content. We need a writer with a well developed writing style, and a willingness to learn new things. Knowledge of the health and wellness industry, yoga, meditation, and spiritual development, is a huge plus! We also need you to have a good eye for design, an ability to use Canva with ease, and have basic video editing skills.
Day to day this role will be responsible for curating existing content and/or creating content for our e-newsletter, blog sites, membership portal and social media channels to ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology. Our work hours are flexible with the understanding that team members are available while the majority of coworkers are online and you are meeting goals.
- Curates/writes four blogs per month related to health and wellness, yoga, meditation, spiritual growth, and other related modalities.
- Curates/creates monthly content for our paid membership platform.
- Creates/writes regular content for our social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Research industry-related topics and develop subject matter expertise in the following categories: wellness, meditation, yoga and complimentary topics.
- Brainstorm new and innovative content strategies.
- Use Canva to create/design graphics, fliers, videos, gifs, photos, and more to compliment content.
- Have basic video editing skills that include creating reels and stories, adding intro/outro slides, music, editing videos together to create a cohesive, concise and engaging video.
How to Apply
- Send us a well-composed email highlighting your experience and skills.
- Include two samples of your writing. You’re welcome to attach them to the email or include links to them online.
- Attach your one-page resume.
- If you have additional questions not covered on this page, please ask.
We will review applicants in the order in which they are received.