Spiritual Awakening in the Mexican Riviera
November 24-December 1, 2018
Bucket List 2018!
The Week of Your Spiritual Awakening
November 24-December 1
Wherever you are in your life – you know there’s something deeper resting inside – a magnificent energy… something precious… something powerful … a divine goddess waiting to be birthed.
You have an opportunity to tap into this energy – connect to your native powers – and awaken the life you were truly meant to live!
Fear may have held you back in the past; perhaps you dimmed your light to keep a relationship, a job, or your sanity; maybe you’ve just been playing small or struggling with self-worth…
Maybe you’ve been overwhelmed, procrastinating or simply making excuses for why you can’t thrive, soar, and achieve all you dream & desire.
The dark space you fear to enter holds the precious riches you seek. So let me help you illuminate it. Let me help you shift your path, shatter your limiting beliefs, and awaken your best version.
The time is now! To step out of the shadows, lean in to the direction of your dreams, awaken your native energies, step into your power, and finally own your impact.
In 7 powerful days with me, you will:
- Gain clarity;
- Peel away the layers that constrict you;
- Begin your healing process;
- Tap into your best version;
- Learn to connect to your heart;
- Listen to the whispers of your soul;
- Regain your confidence;
- Realize your purpose;
- Spark your passion; and
- Begin the journey of returning to your wholeness!!!
Transformation is Evolution
Together, with an intimate group of like-minded seekers, we will spend each day in the sweet, nourishing oasis known as Maya Tulum – a sacred and spiritual stretch of powder white sand on the Mexican Riviera with thatched roof casitas dotting the property.
We’ve reserved the entire resort, so you will feel safe, taken care of, and spend each day rejuvenating your body, mind, heart & soul. You will bask in the warmth of the rejuvenating gentle waters where the Caribbean Sea meets the Gulf of Mexico.
You will experience the healing properties of Mayan massages. The powerful practice of using your Birth Star Mantra to connect to stillness & silence. The ancient Temazcal intention and REbirth process. And the joy that comes with awakening what truly matters in your life!
Bring your bestie, your lover, or your spouse to make this the bonding experience of a lifetime. We have single and shared accommodations available. And each day we will dine on fresh, local cuisine prepared especially for our group and shared in the open-air restaurant.
This week of transformation is perfect for you if you are:
- Looking to get your mojo back;
- Seeking to rejuvenate after a year of playing hard;
- At a crossroads;
- Coping with stress, loss, grief, pain;
- Holding yourself back;
- Desiring to actualize your self;
- Craving warmth in the cold winter months;
- Wanting to lock down your meditation practice;
- In search of a retreat to jumpstart your spiritual practice.
What to Expect
Maya Tulum is an eco-resort located between the Caribbean Sea and tropical forests and jungles, and honors the Mayan culture of the Yucatan. Each day you will rise with the sun and meditate on the tranquil shore as waves lap at your feet. You will commune with me and your fellow attendees in morning, afternoon, and evening sessions. All the supplies you might need, a journal, pens, handouts, blankets, yoga mats, backjacks and chairs, will be provided to you.
There are three meal breaks every day; and we’re pleased to accommodate special dietary needs. Guests dine in the main dining hall, in which coffee, tea and various local fruit juices and speciality smoothies are prepared each day. Bottled water is also available. The majority of the daily menu is vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free.
Personal time is an integral part of your experience, and you will have an opportunity each day for reflection, journaling, swimming, and walking the beach. Maya Tulum features a world-class spa, and guests are encouraged to indulge in one (or several!) healing treatments. Healing is very important to the Mayans and many of our therapeutic treatments are rooted in ancestral inspiration.
Registration Is All-Inclusive with Lots of Perks
- Daily 3-hour sessions with davidji to help you awaken your Sacred Powers;
- Azure blue waters to heal & nourish you;
- Seaside accommodations for 7 nights (single or double occupancy) with private bathroom, sink, and shower accompanied by the nurturing sound of the waves;
- All resort tips, tariffs, fees, and taxes (we will be tipping everyone at the resort so you don’t have to think about anything other than healing);
- Delicious daily Mexican breakfast specials featuring locally picked fruit, freshly prepared granola, eggs, beans, pancakes, vegetables, yogurt, coffee, tea, fresh juices, gluten and dairy-free options;
- Magnificent daily chef-prepared lunches and dinners featuring locally sourced produce, Mexican specialties, and mouthwatering desserts, including Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free options at every meal;
- Learning your Birth Star mantra in a private & sacred ceremony;
- Daily morning & evening intention-setting meditation with davidji to cultivate your practice and manifest your dreams;
- Daily yoga, movement, & dance classes;
- Evening activities including lively group discussions on the themes of trust, surrender, control, grief, and REbirth;
- A Tour of the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum – we will get the chance to swim at the beach where one of the earliest civilizations once flourished;
- Extra day-long excursion (there are several to choose from and we’ll send you info after registration);
- davidji’s powerful Rebirth ceremony of walking the labyrinth;
- Free time to reflect, relax, journal, swim, walk, and connect.
What you need to do:
Book your flight to Cancun Airport arriving by 1pm on Saturday November 24 and returning after 2pm on December 1. Let us know your flight details so we can help you arrange your shuttle.
What to Pack
Maya Tulum Resort & Spa is in the Mexican Riviera on the Yucatan Peninsula. In November and December you will experience warm ocean breezes and balmy weather in the 80s. Occasional warm rain storms come through, but overall the weather is very gentle and pleasant. The ocean is a comfortable 80 degrees.
Cool, moisture-wicking clothing is recommended, along with swimming suits and comfy cover-ups. Although you will be in bare feet or flip-flops most of the time, please bring a pair of comfortable walking shoes for excursions. Hats, sunscreen and bug spray are necessities.
There is no need for hair dryers, or other electrical hair accessories. Maya Tulum is an eco-resort and uses minimal electricity.
Attendees are encouraged to unplug from their devices to fully experience the tranquil, healing vibe of Maya Tulum. However, cell phone service depends on your provider and you’ll be able to make calls in the lobby area. Wifi is available in the lobby and in the dining hall. You won’t have any service on the beach or in your room.
The yoga hall is well-stocked with mats, blankets, blocks and straps, and are available for your use. Here’s what’s included in your tuition: breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 7 nights lodging in private beach casitas, daily transformational sessions, daily meditation & yoga, exclusive group activities and powerful personal transformation.
Traveling to Maya Tulum
Maya Tulum Resort & Spa is an eco-resort about two hours south of Cancun. All guests fly into the Cancun airport and must go through customs. US citizens must bring a passport but will not need a visa. Non-US citizens must bring a passport and may need a visa and should contact their airline or passport office for more information.
No vaccinations are required to enter Mexico.
A Maya Tulum shuttle will be waiting for you at the pick-up curb and drive you directly to the resort. Guests are required to make shuttle arrangements directly with the resort based on their arrival times.
You may cancel your registration and receive a full-refund within one week of booking up to September 1. There are no refunds after that. The Cancellation Policy only applies to paid-in-full accounts at registration. Payments made via our installment plan are Non-Refundable at anytime.
Trip insurance is compulsory to protect you from an unexpected cancellation, losing your luggage, and any medical emergency during the retreat. Please click here to explore travel insurance options: https://www.travelguard.com/.
Do not confuse this with flight insurance. Trip insurance covers all aspects of your trip including your flight. You must submit proof that you have trip insurance 60 days before the retreat. Please purchase trip insurance with at least $200,000 worth of medical coverage since you never know what the universe has in store.
As costs for this retreat are all-inclusive the cancellation and refund policy is firm.
You will be welcomed into a sensual ambiance of exotic beauty, nature and intoxicating views. Your palapa hideway lets you reconnect with yourself as you go barefoot in the sand, swim in the sea, and sleep under chic thatched-roof cabanas. Inside every cabana, you’ll find immaculate beds with crisp white linens, draped with shimmering gossamer netting, ceiling fans, a fully-appointed tiled bathroom with open shower area and walls hung with original art. There’s a safe for your valuables, a generous supply of linens and drinking water but no televisions, phones or clocks. You can choose from any number of beautiful accommodations to meet your needs.
Each beachfront casita is set like a jewel with fabulous views of the Caribbean ocean and beach. Available with 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Ocean View Cabana
All Ocean View Bungalows have a partial view of the Caribbean Sea and lovely views of the gardens, ceiling fans, a fully-appointed tiled bathroom with open shower area and walls hung with original art. Available with 2 double beds or king bed.